top of page

Student Group

Public·33 members

Heart Of Hope

Death is inevitable, but for terminally ill patients actually facing it, the process is not an easy one. Most people fear of suffering and loneliness, and some people felt it is hopeless. Due to language and cultural barriers, many Chinese and Asian American terminally ill patients failed to make full use of the best resources, hospice care, which is available in the mainstream society for terminally ill patients and family members.

Heart of Hope

Brenda Morrison, DirectorCentre for Restorative Justice, Simon Fraser University and author of Restoring Safe School Communities. Heart of Hope is a foundational guide for developing, transforming, and nurturing healthy relationships in families, classrooms, and communities. With the peacemaking circle process at its core, this resource provides a step-by-step guide to enhance and deepen emotional literacy, healing, and mindfulness. Through these practices, each of us deepens our relationship with our self and others. In doing so, we learn how to put our best self forward, particularly when life gets challenging. Heart of Hope will be a central guide for parents, teachers, and community leaders wanting to be the change they want to see in the world. They will be leading the way for the next generation, as heart and hope are the greatest gifts we can give our children.

Our Heart of Hope is a great way to bring your spa & therapy experience home. Its soothing weight encourages serotonin release and is ideal to rest on your heart or spot treat anywhere on the body. It can be a great snuggle buddy for kids too! Warm up your heart or cool it down to offer comfort, aromatherapy, and healing effects. Our Heart of hope is 100% cotton and is filled with whole flaxseed, buckwheat hulls, and select dried herbs. The perfect gift!Size: 7" heart Weight: 1.5 lbs

Relationships are the heart of what we do, and why we do it. We are dedicated to creating products that help our customers and retail partners to create new found comfort through all-natural remedies.

Little Hearts of Hope is a Christian based program dedicated to supporting children affected by a cancer diagnosis in their family. Each month, we mail an activity pack directly to the hurting child to help them process their feelings and filter their emotions through the Word of God. These no cost monthly mailings provide much-needed hope during a difficult journey.

My personal goal as a clinician is to help you gain insight, access new coping skills and feel empowered. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression, relationships, trauma, addiction, or identity, it is my goal to provide a different perspective with your concerns and help you better understand your emotions. I strive to provide safe and supportive space to encourage personal growth, hope, and healing.

Have you ever felt hopeless? Perhaps you're facing circumstances you never prepared for or even imagined. Maybe you're looking for any hint of encouragement, any inkling that this--whatever your this might be - won't last forever or destroy you. Maybe you're afraid to hope or perhaps you're not even sure what hope is.

Whether you're new to faith or a lifelong Christ follower, holding onto hope can be hard. Create in Me a Heart of Hope is a six-week Bible study packed with relevant observations and applications, as well as daily prayers and Scripture memorization.

Participants will explore how we can embody the meaning of HOPE in our mind, body, and heart with the beautiful backdrop of the fall colors of the North Carolina Botanical Garden. Through the integration of mindfulness practices of gentle yoga, meditation and creative journaling practices, participants will have the opportunity to express themselves to foster community, resilience, and hopeful intention.

Are you looking for something unique and meaningful for a fundraiser or event? Our Hearts of Hope are small but they pack a punch and make a huge impact especially when they are custom made especially for your event. They have the tendency to make a lot of hearts feel full and overflow with love. We know they will bring on a smile and a whole lot of conversation too. They are beautiful to look at with a myriad of abstract patterns and colours you can get lost in. Customise the colour of the hearts to suit your brand colours and even customise the message on the card if you are ordering more than 100. We are happy to design the cards for you at no additional cost but please note though that the printing of the cards is an additional cost. We need about 2-4 weeks lead time for large events and full customisation.

I personally want to thank you, the hearts that I ordered are absolutely beautiful. The one that I have given away so far, our support worker absolutely loved it. I plan on ordering quite a few more in the New Year.

I ordered some hearts for my family and friends, they are absolutely gorgeous. The quality is top class and no 2 are the same, I can't wait to give them out at Christmas time. They arrived so fast as well. Thanks so much Hearts Of Hope they are amazing

Ruth, you are a beautiful person, providing a beautiful product with such sentiment and love in each heart you create. Not only was it no trouble to customise the colours I requested, you were efficient in making them and posting them. I am so happy with the hearts I received and so are the people I gifted them to. Thank you so much

Have you ever felt hopeless? Perhaps you're facing circumstances you never prepared for or even imagined. Maybe you're looking for any hint of encouragement, any inkling that this--whatever your this might be--won't last forever or destroy you. Maybe you're afraid to hope or perhaps you're not even sure what hope is. Whether you're new to faith or a lifelong Christ follower, holding onto hope can be hard. Create in Me a Heart of Hope is a six-week Bible study packed with relevant observations and applications, as well as daily prayers and Scripture memorization. Perfect for individuals or small groups, this study will help you- learn where hope comes from and the difference it can make in your life- cling to God's truth and assurance when you're waiting or overwhelmed, when you've been hurt, or when you feel trapped- begin living with confidence as you firmly grasp the hope God is offeringWhatever you're facing, God's unshakable hope can meet you there.

Founded by DaySpring, (in)courage is an online community of women who seek Jesus together. Each weekday one of our thirty writers shares what's going on in her everyday life and how God's right in the middle of it all. They bring their unique experiences--joys and struggles equally--so that you can feel less alone and be empowered by the hope Jesus gives. Learn more at incourage.me.Mary Carver writes and speaks with humor and honesty, encouraging women with truth found in unexpected places. She is a regular contributor to (in)courage, the author of Women of Courage, Journey to the Cross, the (in)courage Bible study Courageous Joy, and the co-author of Choose Joy and Sacred Tears. Mary lives in Kansas City with her husband and two daughters. You can find her online at marycarver.com.

The Light Your Heart With Hope podcast is founded on the belief that our stories matter... not just in the here and now, but for eternity. We share testimonies of hope that point to the greater hope found in Christ. Our prayer is that you will be encouraged to share your own story. No matter what you've walked through, you have a story to share. One that can make a difference today for someone who is fighting for their tomorrow.

This program provides crisis shelter on campus for women throughout the year. The Rescue Mission provides secure overnight accommodations for up to eight women with chapel, dinner and breakfast. Caring staff and volunteers extend their arms and hearts to women in need.

For donors who make a contribution of $15 or more, a personalized handmade heart ornament will be placed on a holiday tree at Springfield Hospital. As the holiday nears, all the ornaments will be mailed to the donors or to their requested recipient(s).

Contribution forms are available online at www.springfieldhospital.org or by contacting Sandy Peplau, Marketing and Development and Volunteer Services, 802-885-7686, speplau@springfieldhospital.org . Join us in remembering or honoring a loved one with a heart ornament during our special annual Hearts of Hope Campaign.

Individually and collectively, family members experience hope and healing by joining together with fellow travelers on the grief journey. Hearts of Hope Family Grief Camp is available free of charge thanks to the generosity of our supporters. A $150 refundable family deposit is required at registration.

At the heart of that western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value, and all society, all groups, and states, exist for that person's benefit. Therefore the enlargement of liberty for individual human beings must be the supreme goal and the abiding practice of any western society.

Each nation has different obstacles and different goals, shaped by the vagaries of history and of experience. Yet as I talk to young people around the world I am impressed not by the diversity but by the closeness of their goals, their desires, and their concerns and their hope for the future. There is discrimination in New York, the racial inequality of apartheid in South Africa, and serfdom in the mountains of Peru. People starve to death in the streets of India; a former Prime Minister is summarily executed in the Congo; intellectuals go to jail in Russia; and thousands are slaughtered in Indonesia; wealth is lavished on armaments everywhere in the world. These are different evils; but they are the common works of man. They reflect the imperfections of human justice, the inadequacy of human compassion, the defectiveness of our sensibility toward the sufferings of our fellows; they mark the limit of our ability to use knowledge for the well-being of our fellow human beings throughout the world. And therefore they call upon common qualities of conscience and indignation, a shared determination to wipe away the unnecessary sufferings of our fellow human beings at home and around the world. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page